With rich Pittsburgh roots, GRB Law was on the forefront of the economic uprising in 1902. An original tenant of the Frick Building, the firm has grown and adapted with the ongoing change of the city, but it stands firm as a solid legal resource to the community.
The mission of Goehring, Rutter & Boehm is to provide exemplary legal services to its clients in an expeditious manner and at reasonable cost through lawyers possessing the highest level of professional integrity and who have both a mutual trust and respect for each other and a commitment to community service. The firm shall provide its personnel with a pleasant working atmosphere, a rewarding and fulfilling workplace, the opportunity for professional growth and the opportunity to earn reasonable compensation.
Proud of our heritage, but always looking forward, GRB Law has come a long way from its origins — serving as "Wallace & Patterson" from 1902-1925. Known for years as Goehring, Rutter & Boehm, the first nod to the name came in 1930 by way of Attorney Goehring, when the firm practiced under the name "Patterson, Goehring, McClintock & Collin." The Goehring name remained from that point forward, ultimately becoming "Goehring, Rutter & Boehm" in 1970 and remaining as such until the firm simplified to "GRB Law" in 2019.
GRB Law has witnessed the growth, challenges and rebirth of the Pittsburgh region from a front row seat, and we have adapted along the way to best suit the needs of our clients. Our firm has remained a tenant of the Frick Building, serving as our primary location, for more than a century. Formally listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Frick Building was built by and named for Henry Clay Frick, an industrialist fuel producer, and served as the tallest building in the city at the time of its opening in March 1902.
While representing a broad range of industry and practice focus, our attorneys share the same mentality: provide the best insight, outcome and service to our clients.